Getting ready for the 2020 Season…
Below are some items that Horton Center could really use, and we’d really appreciate your donation to help purchase them!
If you’d like to make a donation toward any of these items, or make a general donation to Horton Center, please send a check to: Horton Center, c/o Lydia Frasca, 140 Sheep Davis Rd, Pembroke, NH 03275 and write on the memo of your check the item you want to donate for. The money will only go to purchase the item you wish to donate.
If you’d prefer, you can use a credit card at our secure online donation site by clicking here. Choose “Other Donation”, type in the amount you’d like to donate, and type in “Horton Center” and the item you’d like your donation to go to, in the field to the right. Then follow the onscreen prompts.
Thank you so much for your support of this amazing Outdoor Ministry Program on Pine Mountain!
- Archery replacement supplies (10 Bowstrings: $15 each, 50 Arrows: $10 each, 5 wrist guards: $10 each)
- New backboard (for lifeguards): $225
- Camper scholarships: $180 typical scholarship for one camper (more than $8,000.00 awarded last summer!)
- Sponsor a Summer Staff person for certification courses: $150-$250 (lifeguard, WFA, low-ropes, rock climbing, Serve Safe, archery, small craft cert., etc.)
- Construction Scaffolding (new or used): $250
- Long aluminum extension ladder (20’): $200
- Sthil gas backpack leaf blower (BR 600): $499
- Small Sthil gas trimmer (FS 40 C-E): $150
NH Conference United Church of Christ
140 Sheep Davis Road
Pembroke, NH 03275